Murugan, popularly known as Karthikeyan, Skanda, Kumara and Subrahmanya, is the Hindu god of war. He is the son of Parvathi and Shiva, brother of Ganesha, and a god whose life story has many versions in Hinduism.
Dhandayuthapani$850.00Dhandayuthapani Learn More
- Height : 72 cms
- Width: 36 cms
- Depth: 26 cms
- Materials : Indian granite stone hand crafted in India
- Dhandayuthapani is another name for Lord Muruga, when he took abode in the Palani Hills, one among his six dwelling places called Aaru Padai Veedu.
- Murugan, also known as Karthikeyan, Skanda, Kumara and Subrahmanya, is the Hindu god of war. He is the son of Parvati and Shiva, brother of Ganesha, and a god whose life story has many versions in Hinduism. An important deity around South Asia since ancient times, Murgan is particularly popular and predominantly worshipped in South India and Sri Lanka.
(Shipping charges additional. Please contact us at +1 416-871-1444 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details on applicable shipping charges.)
Karthikeyan$50.00Karthikeyan statue in Indian Black Granite Learn More
Material used - Indian Black Granite
- Lord Murugan, also called as Karthikeyan as he was nurtured by six women (Karthigai Pengal).
- The Hindu god of War, he is the son of Parvati and Shiva, brother of Ganesha.
- Fondly called by various names - Murugan, Subramanya, Skanda, Kumara, Shanmuga, Senthil, Velan, Aarumugan, Dhandapani, Guhan, Guruguhan,
- A deity who exudes positive aura and removes negative energy from anywhere he is placed and worshipped.
- Elegantly carved out of Indian granite, the statue is ideal for day-to-day or display in the living room.
- Gifting options - Weddings, Anniversaries, Housewarming ceremonies, Baby naming ceremonies.
(Prices inclusive of Shipping)